Do you want to learn Tai Chi? Well, Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese tradition that aims to relieve you of stress and anxiety.
Being a fitness enthusiast, I have tried several techniques, and I can attest to the greatness of Tai Chi Techniques.
I researched and found short Tai Chi videos on YouTube to practise with (also check out the Master Wong videos too).
Within a few months, I was able to perform the techniques without any reference.
Top 10 Tai Chi Trainings in 5-Minute Videos on YouTube
- Tai Chi 5 Minutes a Day Module 01 Easy for Beginners- Taiflow
This video helps you learn beginner techniques.
- Tai Chi Chuan 5 Minute Beginners Lesson- David Wong- Qi Life Mastery
Here is another beginner-friendly Tai Chi training by the talented David Wong.
- 5 Minute Tai Chi Routine- Amazing
Do you want to form a Tai Chi routine?
Well, here is a perfect starting point for you. The video contains manageable activities you can enjoy.
- 5- Minute Tai Chi to Relieve Stress and Improve Immunity- Paul Lam
Doctor Paul Lam is a big name in Tai Chi training.
In this video, he trains you on Tai Chi moves that help you get rid of stress and enhance your immune system.
5.5 Minutes of Tai Chi Short Session- Freshfield Fitness TaiChi PT
This video combines various movements that you can easily follow and do.
Freshfield Fitness TaiChi PT has done a great job.
- Tai Chi 5 Minutes a Day for Beginners- Master Wong
Beginners can take advantage of this tutorial and enhance the quiet and slowness of Tai Chi activities.
- 5 Minutes Relaxing Music Tai Chi (Chinese Guzheng Music) – Nature Harmony
When practising Tai Chi, music is a crucial aspect.
It helps you focus your breathing, as well as the time of your activities. Here is a five-minute video with relaxing Tai Chi music.
- 5 Minute Tai Chi for Beginners Lesson 1- Tai Chi Master Gu
Beginners have a lot of content on YouTube. This video gives you the 24 forms of Tai Chi tutorials for both children and adults.
- 5 Minutes of Flow (Simple Tai Chi Move for Healthcare Workers) – David Dorian Ross
David Dorian Ross is a leading fitness expert (see also: expert Cheng Man Ching) when it comes to home remedy techniques.
This one is for people in the healthcare industry who need to unwind.
- 5 Minute Tai Chi for Office Workout- Sue Spencer
Have you ever felt stressed while at the office and wondered what to do?
Well, you can use this video to enhance your energy levels and relieve stress.
Enjoy These 5 Minute Tai Chi Workout Videos
Today, we have thousands of Tai Chi trainers and hundreds of Tai Chi YouTube channels that you can use to learn and perfect the movements.
I hope our list of the 5-minute Tai Chi videos (see also 8 minute Tai Chi videos) helped you get better.