DISCLOSURE: Breakthroughealing.org is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
You may have established a mindfulness practice for yourself over a while, but often you may need some inspiration to keep you going.
Here are some inspirational quotes to keep you going.
1.‘’ The real question is not whether there is life after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.’’ Osho
Always live in the present moment because tomorrow is not promised.
2. ‘’The only way to live is accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.’’ Tara Brach
Tara Brach reminds us of how grateful we all should be for experiencing every moment in our lives. Once the moment is gone, we cannot get it back.
3. ‘’You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.’’ John Kabat- Zinn
Life will throw challenges at you but do not let them drown you. Instead, learn how to overcome them.
4. ‘’Wherever you are, be there totally.’’ Eckhart Tolle
Be present in every moment of your life. Always give your undivided attention.
5. ‘’ Paradise is not a place. It is a state of consciousness.’’ Sri Chinmoy
Happiness and fulfilment is a state of mind. For you to be pleased, then you need to start by appreciating what you have.
6. ‘’ Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your soul.’’ Ezra Taft Benson
When you are alone and thinking, you become mindful of how to be non-judgmental and you also learn how to show compassion to yourself.
7. ‘’ Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.’’ Omar N. Bradley
Do not get distracted by what everyone is doing and lose sight of your dreams and aspirations.
8. ‘’It is not what you look at that matters; it’s what you see.’’ Henry David Thoreau
Being mindful helps you understand life situations in a different way from what others perceive.
9. ‘’Mindfulness can help people of any age.’’ Goldie Hawn
Our mind is a dangerous place. What we think is what we become. Be positive always.
10. ‘’ It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.’’ Epictetus
You will face disappointments in life, but the most important thing is how you handle the situations.
11. ‘’ That is life: Starting over, one breath at a time.’’ Sharon Salzberg
Each moment requires you to take one step at a time; do not rush it.
12. ‘’Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without’’ Buddha
You will never be contented if you do not have what you are seeking.
13. ‘’ Be happy at the moment; that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.’’ Mother Theresa
Do not want more than you already have.
14. ‘’Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.’’ Thich Nhat Hanh
Focusing on your breathing can help you calm a troubled mind.
15. ‘’Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be kind.’’ Roy T. Bennett
Always equip yourself with positive thoughts and energy.
16. ‘’ Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.’’ Thich Nhat Hanh
Have Peace when waking every step in life.
17. ‘’ If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.’’ Amit Ray
Through meditation, you can free your mind from stress.
18. ‘’ Looking at beauty in the world is the first step of purifying the mind.’’ Amit Ray
We should learn to appreciate what nature offers us and maybe help us see things.
19. ‘’Do not ruin today with mourning tomorrow.’’ Catherynne M. Valente
Focus on the present moment.
20. ‘’ Do every act of your life as though it were the very last act of your life.’’ Marcus Aurelius
Give your best in every situation.
What’s Your Favourite Mindfulness Quote?
If your favourite mindfulness quote is not here then which is your favourite?
Which of the 20 most powerful quotes listed here did you feel most inspired by?